Sunday, November 6, 2011

Can't Sleep

Hello,

Saturday night....can't sleep.   I don't know why but I think it has to do with my father-in-law's snoring.  :)   There are visiting for the weekend.  Yeaa! (sarcastic)  I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and don't forget to turn your clocks back tongiht/tomorrow.

The last few weeks of class have been a great growing experience in Second Life.   I have learned a lot about new locations within Second Life to find resources, items, and information.  I have also grown as a builder.  This week, Dr. E had us build within Second Life in our own personal team space at the Tipsey Teapot.    I spent a few hours searching for some materials by teleporting to different locations, building end tables and a carpet, and decorating some of the space.   It was actually a very rewarding time.    I look forward to viewing everyone else's building creations.

Again have a great weekend.  Relax with your loved ones.

Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment