Monday, October 24, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust :)


Another week down and another week full of excitement.  Personally, my daughter has changed from walking at the end of August to running (sort of) at the end of October.  She sure is keeping her mom and I in shape.  My brother just had a baby boy of his own.  His name is Alexander Lynch and he is healthy and beautiful.  He looks like he has my brothers hair and eye color, as well as, some of his body features.  However, as he joked with me, thank goodness he looks more like his wife's side of the family. ;) Attached are recent pictures of my new nephew and my daughter. Enjoy!
This week brought with it many learning opportunities and plenty of hard work.  I utilized many new programs on my computer and the Internet to complete much of the work.
This Sunday, my team met to complete our virtual field trip to St. Leo's.  It was interesting to see a new campus and its design.  They definitely like to have fun at St. Leo's.  My partners and I danced in front of their two concert stages, rode on Jet Skis, and even completed some of our tour on Segways.  It was fun!  It was also interesting to see how the campus was set up to match the area that St. Leo's in located.  The university is located in Florida and the campus definitely had a Floridian feel to it.  I look forward to seeing in everyone in class on Thursday to share our field trip experiences and I wish everyone a great week. :)

Andrew


No comments:

Post a Comment