Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Semester has come to a close!

With the last day of the semester for BITE 5389 arriving, I want to take a minute to reflect on everything that has happened.  I have not only learned how to use numerous new Web 2.0 technologieses but I also have learned how to utilize them in the educational field.  Programs such a Delicious.com to organize my personal bookmarks and Viddler.com to record videos have been amongst my favorites.

Also this semester, I have enjoyed working with on a collaborative team.  I have learned the difference between cooperation and collaboration when working in a group and the pros and cons of utilizing them.  The final project also refined my researching skills and abilities and gave me the opportunity to watch my teammates "in action" so that I could grow and learn from their researching techniques and abilities as well. 

I really enjoyed this semester and look forward to continuing to use Web 2.0 technologies in my personal and professional endeavors.

Andrew Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment